Thursday 11 July 2013

LAPTOP AND IPHONE SHIPPING PRICES


SHIP IPHONE 4GS = 120$

SHIP LAPTOP APPLE = 150$

SHIP LAPTOP HP DELL = 120$

SHIP LAPTOP TOSHIBA = 100$

SHIP LAPTOP LENOVO = 130$

if you need any other type not listed here please 
ask me.i can shop them for you at very good prices.

contact me for deals only i don't like too much talk
hackmonster803@yahoo.com



Conditions of sale :


     1. Please Dont ask FREE TRIAL. I dont have time for TRIAL SERVICES.
     2. If you want to test you must send money for me.You Send money => I send test and later buy more 
     3. I have a replacement policy for bad INFO. (SERVICES are fresh and already checked before dispatch)
     4. I only accept payment with WU or PM (perfectmoney.com)
     5. If you are seller please don’t contact me.when i send stuff i need you use fast not keep.
     6. Business with pay first i send info,not business % or share .
     7. Im looking for who can work together
     8. I am very happy to serve you long time
     *****Please add me when you trust me,I will business good with all customer
      contact me : hackmonster803@yahoo.com
      

No comments:

Post a Comment