Thursday 11 July 2013

[PAYPAL ACCOUNT] and [TRANFER PAYPAL]

  [PAYPAL ACCOUNT] and [TRANFER PAYPAL] 



  -Sell Paypal with pass email = 100 $ / paypal
     -Sell Paypal don't have pass email = 80 $ / Paypal
     -Sell Visa Debit US : 120$
     -Sell Paypal Veritified with balance 3000$ = 300$
     -Sell Paypal Veritified with balance 8000$ = 500$
     -Sell Paypal Veritified with balance 15000$= 1000$
     - [SOFTWARE ORDER BALANCE] : 800$
     *******************************
     Conditions of sale :


     1. Please Dont ask FREE TRIAL. I dont have time for TRIAL SERVICES.
     2. If you want to test you must send money for me.You Send money => I send test and later buy more 
     3. I have a replacement policy for bad INFO. (SERVICES are fresh and already checked before dispatch)
     4. I only accept payment with WU or PM (perfectmoney.com)
     5. If you are seller please don’t contact me.when i send stuff i need you use fast not keep.
     6. Business with pay first i send info,not business % or share .
     7. Im looking for who can work together
     8. I am very happy to serve you long time
     *****Please add me when you trust me,I will business good with all customer
      contact me : hackmonster803@yahoo.com
      

   

No comments:

Post a Comment