Thursday 11 July 2013

Western Union Transfer MTCN available for Sale



There is software, use for hack the date from western union website, we use this
software to transfer any amount to any country as per your requirement. Now it is
very easy to transfer money from western union website to you, if you are
interested we can transfer funds to you.

2. Transfer western union by using credit cards.

We are hacker team, we have hacked a lot of credit cards from different websites
and banks. you can not imagine that how much credit card date we have. To transfer
money from western union website to you. we upload funds into western union account
from credit cards and then give to you.
Credit cards is use to fund the western union account and then can transfer to you.

Contact us    

hackmonster803@yahoo.com


3. Western Union Master Cards

Western union offer Master cards to get transferred money any part of the world.
We also sell Western union MasterCard with high balance. This is plastic card
and can be used for online shopping and ATM withdraw. If you are interested to
buy Western union master Card with Balance of more than 5000$. We can ship this
to your postal address

if you are interested to get easy money by western union, you can

Contact us

hackmonster803@yahoo.com

Price for Western Union Transfer

Pay 300$ = Get 5500$ western union transfer MTCN
Pay 200$ = Get 2500$ western union transfer MTCN
Pay 100$ = Get 1000$ western union transfer MTCN
Can not Transfer more than 5500$ to 1 person in 1 day.
Western union Master card with Balance is more than 5000$ = Price is 300$
Western union Crack Software for sale with activation key = Price is 300$
Business Rules

i only accept payment by perfectmoney & western union
You will get MTCN number with in 30 minutes after payment
I do not deal small order or test order. it is just waste of time for me.
You will get your order completed maximum + maximum 24 hours
i will give you mtcn number and sender name + country
i do not offer % partnership for new client.
if you are facing problem to collect money, (with in 2 hours)
No test Free, otherwise every one ask for test
Please do not spam me, i hate spamming
i do not want talk a lot, just speak to the point
if you do not want to buy any thing from me, please do not contact me
Contact : 24 /7  online

hackmonster803@yahoo.com


Conditions of sale :


     1. Please Dont ask FREE TRIAL. I dont have time for TRIAL SERVICES.
     2. If you want to test you must send money for me.You Send money => I send test and later buy more
     3. I have a replacement policy for bad INFO. (SERVICES are fresh and already checked before dispatch)
     4. I only accept payment with WU or PM (perfectmoney.com)
     5. If you are seller please don’t contact me.when i send stuff i need you use fast not keep.
     6. Business with pay first i send info,not business % or share .
     7. Im looking for who can work together
     8. I am very happy to serve you long time
     *****Please add me when you trust me,I will business good with all customer
      contact me : hackmonster803@yahoo.com
     

No comments:

Post a Comment